Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterJanuary 16, 2023
Internship Positions – Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments)
As a Junior Proposal Writer, you will play a critical role in the development of innovative concepts and the analysis of EU call requirements related to ICT and Startup Program applications. Your main tasks will involve crafting compelling proposal documents for EU collaborative projects focusing on Startups and ICT. Additionally, you will actively monitor EU funding opportunities and participate in internal and external brainstorming sessions.
- Developing innovative concepts and analyzing EU call requirements for ICT and Startup Program applications.
- Crafting compelling proposal documents for EU collaborative projects focused on Startups and ICT.
- Monitoring EU funding opportunities to identify suitable projects.
- Actively participating in brainstorming sessions to contribute creative ideas.
- Building and nurturing positive relationships with partners to foster collaboration.
- Attending events like exhibitions and conferences to represent Startup Greece.
- Efficiently managing projects to ensure successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or Information Technology.
- Master’s degree is a plus, preferably in a field related to ICT or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in proposal writing, demonstrating your expertise in crafting effective proposals.
- Experience with other EU funding instruments is considered advantageous.
- Experience as a Project Manager of EU-funded projects is a plus, showcasing your ability to successfully lead projects.
- Willingness to travel abroad for project-related activities.
- Excellent proficiency in using MS Office, ensuring efficient document creation.
- Fluent in English, both orally and in written communication.
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager