Internship Positions – Administrative AssistantJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Administrative Assistant
Are you a flexible multitasker with a passion for effective and efficient office operations?
Join our team!
As an Administrative Assistant Intern at Startup Greece, you will play a crucial role in supporting various administrative duties across our departments. Your responsibilities will encompass ensuring effective and efficient office operations, providing administrative support functions such as researching, compiling data, handling general projects, and generating reports as required. Additionally, you will actively participate in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures, while interpreting departmental rules and regulations. As an Administrative Assistant Intern, you will be a key player in the functionality of Startup Greece, bridging the gap between all our departments.
- Ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Provide administrative support functions, such as research, data compilation, and report generation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Interpret departmental rules and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Academic knowledge on business administration, communication or on other relevant fields
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- As an asset our candidates are good in multitasking and in WordPress
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterInternship Positions - Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments) Position...
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal Writer
Internship Positions – Social Media ManagerInternship Positions - Social Media Manager Are you a social...
Internship Positions – Social Media Manager
Internship Positions – PR ManagerInternship Positions - PR Manager Are you passionate about shaping...
Internship Positions – PR Manager