My journey with Startup Greece Delegation at Davos 2024 – An exciting experience full of innovation and impact.My name is Victoria and as the Youth Ambassador of...
Internship Positions -Digital Marketing ManagerJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Digital Marketing Manager
Are you ready to unleash your marketing skills and make waves in the startup world?
Join our team!
As a Digital Marketing Intern at Startup Greece, you will be responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy with a focus on various platforms and campaigns. Your tasks will include developing and executing innovative digital marketing and sales plans across social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+. Additionally, you will create profitable ads on Google (Search & GDN) based on the digital marketing strategy, utilize analytics and measurement tools to generate reports on metrics, and continuously improve performance through testing and new initiatives. Managing specifically allocated budgets and creating internal reports and creative remarketing campaigns will also be part of your role.
- Develop and implement innovative digital marketing and sales plans.
- Create profitable ads on various social media platforms and Google.
- Utilize analytics and measurement tools to provide metric reports.
- Continually optimize metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Successfully manage specifically allocated budgets.
- Develop creative remarketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Academic knowledge on digital marketing, communication or in another relevant field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Google Ads, and WordPress
- Good knowledge of Social Media platforms and other channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube)
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
At Startup Greece, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
My journey with Startup Greece Delegation at Davos 2024 – An exciting experience full of innovation and impact.
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterInternship Positions - Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments) Position...
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal Writer
Internship Positions – Social Media ManagerInternship Positions - Social Media Manager Are you a social...
Internship Positions – Social Media Manager