Internship Positions – Human ResourcesJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Human Resources
Are you an HR enthusiast with a passion for finding and nurturing top talent?
Join our team!
As a Human Resources Intern at Startup Greece, you will play a crucial role in the comprehensive recruitment process of volunteers and other interns. Your responsibilities will include preparing new job descriptions, crafting job postings, conducting email correspondence with potential candidates, reviewing applications, coordinating interviews, arranging contracts, and organizing schedules. Additionally, you will actively contribute to the conceptual design and implementation of our HR strategy, which is vital for the success of our organization.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for volunteers and interns.
- Prepare and update job descriptions to attract suitable candidates.
- Create job postings to be advertised on relevant platforms.
- Communicate effectively via email with potential candidates.
- Review applications and shortlist qualified individuals.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with selected candidates.
- Arrange contracts and handle administrative tasks related to onboarding.
- Assist in developing and implementing the HR strategy.
- Evaluate and improve HR processes and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with our team to support HR initiatives.
- Encourage innovative ideas and creativity in HR practices.
- Academic knowledge on Human Resources Management, Recruiting, Psychology or on other relevant fields
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication
- Proficient in problem solving
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterInternship Positions - Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments) Position...
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal Writer
Internship Positions – Social Media ManagerInternship Positions - Social Media Manager Are you a social...
Internship Positions – Social Media Manager
Internship Positions – PR ManagerInternship Positions - PR Manager Are you passionate about shaping...
Internship Positions – PR Manager