Internship Positions -Junior Operations ManagerJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Junior Operations Manager
As the Junior Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in turning our vision into reality. This position is ideal for someone who embraces versatility, possesses a strong entrepreneurial mindset, and is eager to contribute to the growth of our emerging company. You will be immersed in analyzing problems, devising solutions, and implementing strategies that align with our environment and values.
- Managing office tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Optimizing business development and sales procedures and policies.
- Caring for the well-being of our team members, ensuring minimal distractions while fostering efficient processes.
- Handling basic accounting processes in collaboration with our accountant, tax partners, customers, and vendors.
- Testing operational task optimizations based on lean procedures with weekly reports.
- Managing partnerships and nurturing strong relationships.
- Implementing human resources procedures and overseeing administrative tasks.
- Professionalism and strong organizational skills.
- A human-centered perspective with deep leadership abilities, adept at working effectively with remote teams.
- Previous experience in administrative positions with a result-oriented attitude (startup experience is a plus).
- A good understanding of business processes.
- Proficiency in project management tools, KPIs, and basic accounting skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field preferred.
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
At Startup Greece, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterInternship Positions - Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments) Position...
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal Writer
Internship Positions – Social Media ManagerInternship Positions - Social Media Manager Are you a social...
Internship Positions – Social Media Manager
Internship Positions – PR ManagerInternship Positions - PR Manager Are you passionate about shaping...
Internship Positions – PR Manager