Internship Positions – PR ManagerJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – PR Manager
Are you passionate about shaping impactful narratives and connecting with the world?
Join our team!
As a PR Manager Intern, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining the organization’s social media pages, establishing relationships with potential stakeholders, coordinating and attending events, and suggesting creative strategies to enhance our public image. Monitoring media coverage on events and issued media releases to create press clippings and effectively communicating with an international multi-functional team will also be part of your role.
- Maintain and update the organization’s social media presence.
- Establish and nurture relationships with potential stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in events.
- Suggest innovative strategies to improve the organization’s public image.
- Monitor media coverage and compile press clippings for events and media releases.
- Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
- Proficiency in managing social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or Diploma in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or a relevant field (as an asset).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Prior experience in writing creative and engaging content (as an asset).
- Knowledge of another European language (as an asset).
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
At Startup Greece, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager