Internship Positions – Video ProducerJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Video Producer
As a Video Producer at Startup Greece, you will be responsible for the following duties:
– Create and assemble together all our video content
– Develop stories that will interest our public sphere
– Plan video shoots (e.g. scout, select and reserve shoot locations)
– Prepare scripts, storyboards and the budget of a video production
– Record and edit videos and sound projects
– Select the program format for the final output and the creation of static and motion graphics
– Set deadlines and select optimal forms of the media for our projects
Obligatory Skills & Experience:
– Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma in film, art, theater or in another relevant field
– Proven experience in filming
– Very good understanding of various camera types
– Excellent knowledge of editing software (e.g. Final Cut, Adobe Premiere & After Effects or similar)
– Ability to work both individually and in a team
– Result driven and creative thinking
– Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
– Good communication skills in English
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager