Internship Positions – JournalistJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Journalist
We are looking for a talented Journalist intern to join our team. During your internship, you will manage and present text and video contents about startup news around the world regularly.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
– Search and present news stories about Startups around the world.
– Deliver engaging and targeted news copy to the audience through various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
– Perform journalistic research and write trending pieces and histories.
– Effectively communicate with an international multi-functional team.
– Willingness to learn and work as part of a team passionate about the relevant field.
– Passion for technology.
– Understanding of the various social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
– Strong writing and editing skills.
– Ability to work both individually and in a team.
– Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
– Positive attitude, desire to learn, and being able to work well in a collective environment.
– Good multitasking skills.
– Result-driven and creative thinking.
– Outstanding communication skills.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager