Internship Positions – Back-End DeveloperJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Back-End Developer
Are you a coding innovator with a passion for building high-performance, scalable, and distributed solutions?
Join our team!
As a Back-End Developer Intern at Startup Greece, you will play a pivotal role in defining, implementing, and managing both internal and projects-facing systems. Your responsibilities will encompass building business logic in code, testing codes, integrating systems, breaking down complex problems into high-performance, scalable, and distributed solutions, developing and debugging applications, and enhancing existing software architecture to create an inspiring user experience for our environment. In addition, you will be instrumental in implementing product features that directly impact user engagement. Collaborating with product management, front-end, and mobile teams, you will contribute to the design and development of new features.
- Build business logic in code and conduct thorough testing to ensure optimal performance.
- Integrate systems and develop high-performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Debug applications to identify and resolve issues promptly.
- Enhance the existing software architecture to deliver an inspiring user experience.
- Implement product features to enhance user engagement, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Evaluate process performance and suggest improvements to drive efficiency.
- Create new systems and procedures to enhance our development processes.
- Academic knowledge on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields
- Good knowledge of C#, PHP, ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server experience as a developer/engineer
- The ability to write performant code and work with fully distributed systems, good knowledge of software architecture, transactions, and transaction conflict resolution.
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager