Internship Positions – Business AnalystJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst Intern at Startup Greece, you will be responsible for analyzing our business and the entrepreneurial environment. Your role will involve discussing fundamental business plans, analyzing and evaluating the implementation of these plans, and assessing their impact. You will also be responsible for producing database reports, providing reviews and comments on other business reports, analyzing information, determining variable solutions, and making recommendations. Additionally, you will work closely with our business consultant to contribute to our overall strategy and consult businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Analyze our business and the entrepreneurial environment.
- Discuss and evaluate fundamental business plans.
- Produce database reports and provide reviews on business reports.
- Collaborate with the business consultant to contribute to the overall strategy.
- Provide recommendations based on your analysis.
- Academic knowledge on Management, Economics, Business or on other relevant fields
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication
- Good writing and organizational skills
- Proficient in problem solving
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and WordPress
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager