Internship Positions – Web DesignerJanuary 1, 2023
Internship Positions – Web Designer
Are you a creative web designer with a passion for crafting captivating online experiences?
Join our team!
As a Web Designer Intern at Startup Greece, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of creating and designing our websites. Your tasks will encompass designing the look and layout, writing and editing content, creating website features, determining technical requirements, updating websites, and troubleshooting code-related issues. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with department managers to ensure the sites are up-to-date and address their priorities. Your role will involve a wide range of web design and multimedia tasks, making it a great opportunity to enhance your skills and gain hands-on experience.
- Design the look and layout of Startup Greece websites.
- Write and edit content to ensure quality and consistency.
- Create and implement website features and functionalities.
- Determine technical requirements for the websites.
- Update websites regularly to reflect the latest information.
- Troubleshoot and resolve code-related problems.
- Academic knowledge on web design, animation, and multimedia design.
- Familiarity with content management systems, multimedia programming, and web technologies.
- Excellent proficiency in WordPress for website creation and management.
- Opportunities for self-responsibility and decision-making.
- Work in a young international team.
- Flexible timetable to accommodate personal needs.
- Participation in events and NGO meetings.
- Regular feedback and mentorship.
- Experience and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- Training on various subjects and programs to enhance skill set and professional development.
About Startup Greece:
Startup Greece is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 2015 by a group of young people who love entrepreneurship and technology. We encourage, support, unite and connect entrepreneurs, scientists, students, the unemployed and social ventures. We provide the tools they need to create innovative projects, i.e. sharing local economies. We encourage them to stay in the country and picture the future optimistically.
Startup Greece enables young interns coming from abroad to share their experiences, enhancing cross-border networking and cooperation. We are profiting from teamwork abilities, networking with institutions and businesses, volunteering and experience in various fields of entrepreneurship (i.e. financial & business planning, marketing, and fundraising).
As a team, we are proud to have “Diversity and Inclusion” at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to “Equal Employment Opportunity” regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
See more about us at SG Presentation.
For further information, please contact us.
How to apply
To apply, click here
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal WriterInternship Positions - Junior Proposal Writer (EU Funding Instruments) Position...
Internship Positions – Junior EU Proposal Writer
Internship Positions – Social Media ManagerInternship Positions - Social Media Manager Are you a social...
Internship Positions – Social Media Manager
Internship Positions – PR ManagerInternship Positions - PR Manager Are you passionate about shaping...
Internship Positions – PR Manager