The economia Student Contest empowers the next sustainable generation of entrepreneursFebruary 2, 2023
Startup Greece is, once again, a proud Media Sponsor of the 29th economia Student Contest, which is focused on promoting sustainability in corporate environments.
Startup Greece is at the forefront of showcasing brilliant minds that will change the scene of the entrepreneurship world. And how does it do it? By being close to the students not only through the actions of the organization but also through cooperation with other organizations in order to achieve the maximum results! With this purpose in mind, we are proud to announce that, once again, Startup Greece will be the Media Sponsor of the Economia Student Contest, which is focused on promoting sustainability in corporate environments.
If you are curious about the contest, let us help you by providing you with the Press Release published by the Economia Group:
“The student contest – which has become a tradition for the student community – renews its appointment with students of all academic institutions in the country.
The Economia Group is pleased to announce the official launch of the 29th Economia Student Contest with the following subject:
Strategies to enhance sustainability: Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Business awareness and strategies set by environmental, social and governance practices are driving this year’s competition.
Specifically, the participants have to develop one of the three sub-sections of the subject:
- Corporate responsibility related to the environment, society and governance
- Business strategies defined by environmental, social and governance practices
- European Union policy and strategy in terms of actions aligned with ESG standards
Seeking answers to the above questions, students must present their scientific papers to the members of our Evaluation Committee.
This year’s Evaluation Committee comprises experts from both academic and corporate environments.
The President of the Committee is the Professor of Strategy at the University of Piraeus, Athanasios G. Platias.
- Maria Alexiou, Senior ESG Advisor, TITAN Group; Chair of the Board of the Hellenic Network for CSR
- Lefteris Anastasakis, Vice President of Priority
- Anastasia Stamou, B’ Vice-Chair of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission
The Special Advisor of the Committee is the Managing Editor of Economia Group, Antonis Papagiannidis.
Students must submit their papers by March 31st, 2023. Manuscripts should not exceed 2,000 words. The Evaluation Committee reviews students’ papers by mid-April 2023, while the results and the Awards Ceremony are planned for the end of May 2023.
Click here to be informed about the Terms & Conditions and Apply
Follow the Economia Student Contest on facebook.com/economiaStudentContest
tel. +30 3314714
The winners will receive important gifts:
- Scholarships 50% in specific MSc programs from Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
- Scholarship 50% in specific MSc program from INTERNATIONAL HELLENIC UNIVERSITY
- Ferry tickets from MINOAN LINES
- A modern PC Quest from INFO QUEST TECHNOLOGIES
- Hospitality in the General Assembly of the DIAZOMA Association
- Digital subscriptions to Επιχείρηση magazine by Nomiki Bibliothiki
- Books by Kerkyra Publications
IN COOPERATION WITH
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content CreatorJoin the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Content Creator
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software DeveloperJoin the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Software Developer
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project ManagerJoin the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager Job Description...
Join the Startup Greece Team- Project Manager